Kinase and Phosphatase Signaling
December 9-13, 2019
Abstract deadline: October 25, 2019
Tzu-Ching Meng, Academia Sinica, Taiwan
Reiko Sugiura, Kinki University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Japan
Tony Tiganis,Monash University, Australia
Nicholas Tonks, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA
We are pleased to announce the Cold Spring Harbor Asia conference on Kinase and Phosphatase Signaling which will be held in Suzhou, China, located approximately 60 miles west of Shanghai. The conference will begin at 7:00pm on the evening of Monday December 9, and will conclude after lunch on Friday December 13, 2019.
Two €200 poster prizes sponsored by FEBS Journal will be available for abstracts submitted for this meeting
The conference will include eight oral sessions and one poster session covering the latest findings across many topics Kinase and Phosphatase Signaling. Many talks will be selected from the openly submitted abstracts on the basis of scientific merit and relevance. Social events throughout the conference provide ample opportunity for informal interactions.
1.NOVEL SIGNALING MECHANISMS
Tony Hunter, Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA
Benjamin Neel, NYU School of Medicine, USA
Anton Bennett, Yale University School of Medicine,
John Blenis, Weill Cornell Medicine
Sara Courtneidge, Oregon Health & Science University
Roger Daly, Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute, Monash University
Roger Davis, Howard Hughes Medical Institute & UMASS Med. Sch.
Mirela Delibegovic, University of Aberdeen School of Medicine
Gaofeng Fan, ShanghaiTech University
Antje Gohla, University of Wuerzburg
Jiahuai Han, Xiamen University
Masanori Hatakeyama, Graduate School of Medicine, The University of Tokyo
Yeesim Khew-Goodall, Center for Cancer Biology
Maria Kontaridis, Masonic Medical Research Institute
Sheng-Cai Lin, Xiamen University
Yong Liu, Wuhan University
Tzu-Ching Meng, Academia Sinica
Goutham Narla, University of Michigan
Rosalie Sears, Oregon Health and Sciences University
Bao-Liang Song, Wuhan University
Er-Wei Song, Sun Yat-sen University
Reiko Sugiura, Kinki University School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Mutsuhiro Takekawa, The University of Tokyo
Nobuhiro TANUMA, Miyagi Cancer Center Research Institute
Tony Tiganis, Monash University
Nicholas Tonks, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory
Jukka Westermark, Turku Bioscience
Hong Zhang, Institute of Biophysics, CAS
Jin Zhang, University of California, San Diego
Yan Jessie Zhang, University of Texas, Austin
Zhong-Yin Zhang, Purdue University
Shimin Zhao,Fudan University
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in December, 2019.
November 11, 2019
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).