Circuit of Action
Emotion Circuit and social behavior
Sleep, attention and brain rhythym
Translational neuroscience and new technology
David Anderson, Caltech/HHMI, USA
Edvard Moser, Norwegian University of Science & Technology, NORWAY
Abstract title: DEVELOPMENT OF THE ENTORHINAL-HIPPOCAMPAL SPACE CIRCUIT
John O'Keefe, University College London, UNITED KINGDOM
Gyorgy Buzsaki, New York University, Langone Medical Center, USA
Edward Callaway, The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, USA
Peng Cao, Institute of Biophysics, CAS, CHINA
Abstract title: How do mice learn from their social partners?
Rui Costa, Champalimaud Neuroscience Program, PORTUGAL
Yang Dan, University of California, Berkeley, USA
Shumin Duan, Zhejiang University School of medicine, CHINA
Michael Halassa, New York University School of Medicine, USA
Hailan Hu, Zhejiang University, CHINA
Abstract title: Depression – “seizure” of LHb
Kaoru Inokuchi, University of Toyama, JAPAN
Bong-Kiun Kaang, Seoul National University, SOUTH KOREA
Abstract title: Role of active synaptic protein turnover in cortical synaptic reorganization induced by peripheral nerve injury
Ole Kiehn, Karolinska Institute, SWEDEN
Eric Klann, New York University, USA
Abstract title: Cell type-specific de novo translation in memory consolidation
C. Justin Lee, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, SOUTH KOREA
Bo Li, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, USA
Andreas Lüthi, Friedrich Miescher Institute, SWITZERLAND
Mauro Costa-Mattioli, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
Zilong Qiu, Institute of Neuroscience, CAS, CHINA
Hee-Sup Shin, Institute for Basic Science, SOUTH KOREA
Alcino Silva, University of California, Los Angeles, USA
Abstract title: Molecular, cellular, and circuit mechanisms that link memories across time.
Li-Huei Tsai, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Abstract title: Bringing gamma back — using noninvasive sensory stimulation to modify Alzheimer’s disease
Kay Tye, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
Naoshige Uchida, Harvard University, USA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in May, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).