4. Emerging techniques
6. Functional characterization
7. Transmembrane signalling
Roger Sunahara, University of California, San Diego, USA
Nieng Yan, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Martin Caffrey, Trinity College Dublin, IRELAND
Nancy Carrasco, Yale Unviersity, USA
Yifan Cheng, University of California San Francisco, USA
James Chou, Harvard Medical School / National Center for Protein Science, Shanghai, USA/CHINA
Henry Colecraft, Coumbia University, USA
Raimund Dutzler, University of Zurich, SWITZERLAND
Karen Fleming, Johns Hopkins University, USA
Xin Huang, Amgen Inc., USA
Edmund Kunji, Medical Research Council, UNITED KINGDOM
Andy Kruse, Harvard Medical School, USA
Zhenfeng Liu, Institute of Biophysics, CAS, CHINA
Zhi-Jie Liu, ShanghaiTech University, CHINA
Kaspar Locher, Institute of Molecular Biology & Biophysics, ETH Zurich, SWITZERLAND
Aashish Manglik, Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
Yasushi Okamura, Osaka University, JAPAN
Eduardo Perozo,The University of Chicago, USA
Scott Prosser, University of Toronto, CANADA
Daniel Rosenbaum, UT Southwestern Medical Center, USA
Irina Serysheva, UTHealth Medical School, USA
Yigong Shi, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Chris Tate, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UNITED KINGDOM
Kutti Vinothkumar, MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, UNITED KINGDOM
Tian-Le Xu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, CHINA
Bailong Xiao, TsingHua University, CHINA
Jian Yang, Kunming Institute of Zoology, CHINA
Maojun Yang, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Ming Zhou, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on this web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs attending the conference will be selected for fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in May, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).