Signaling in cell death and autophagy
Signaling in Metastasis and angiogenesis
Signaling in Cancer immunity
Immune and Cancer metabolism
Michael Karin, University of California, San Diego, USA
Erika Pearce, Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology & Epigenetics, GERMANY
Gen-Sheng Feng, University of California, San Diego, USA
Hua Gu, Montreal Clinical Research Institute, CANADA
Jun-Lin Guan, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, USA
Kun-Liang Guan, University of California, San Diego, USA
Timothy Hla, Harvard Medical School/ Boston Children's Hospital, USA
Jin Jiang, UT Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, USA
Qunying Lei, Fudan University, China
Ming Li, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Anning Lin, University of Chicago, USA
Zheng-Gang Liu, National Cancer Institute, USA
Jorge Moscat, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, USA
Benjamin Neel, NYU School of Medicine, USA
Christof Niehrs, German Cancer Research Center, GERMANY
Roel Nusse, Stanford University/HHMI, USA
Stefan Offermanns, Max-Planck-Institute for Heart and Lung Research, GERMANY
Jeffrey Pollard, The University of Edinburgh, UNITED KINGDOM
William Sessa, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Shao-Cong Sun, The Univeristy of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
Dianqing Dan Wu, Yale School of Medicine, USA
Chenqi Xu, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS, CHINA
Yingzi Yang, Harvard University, USA
Junying Yuan, Harvard Medical School, USA
Yi Zeng, Institute of Biochemistry and Cell Biology, SIBS, CAS, CHINA
Limin Zheng, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Dawang Zhou, Xiamen Univeristy, China
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in October, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).