1. Microbiome & immune conditions
2. Microbiota & mucosal immunity
3. Molecular mechanisms ofhost & microbe cross-talks
4. Microbiota & metabolisms
5. Metagenomics & genetics
6. New method developments in microbiota & microbiome
7. Human microbiome, health & disease
Thaddeus Stappenbeck, Washington University, USA
Sean Brady, The Rockefeller University, USA
Kenneth Cadwell, New York University, USA
Jose Clemente, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, USA
Dusko Ehrlich, INRA Centre of Jouy-en-Josas, FRANCE
Eran Elinav, Weizmann Institute of Science, ISRAEL
Andrew Goodman, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Kenya Honda, Keio University / RIKEN Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, JAPAN
Ivaylo Ivanov, Columbia University, USA
Luke Jostins, University of Oxford, UNITED KINGDOM
Jun Kunisawa, National Institutes of Biomedical Innovation, Health & Nutrition, JAPAN
Peng Li, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Zhihua Liu, Institute of Biophysics, CAS, CHINA
Randy Longman, Weill Cornell Medical College, USA
Andrew Macpherson, University Hospital of Bern, SWITZERLAND
Jorge Henao-Mejia, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, USA
Yifat Merbl, Weizmann Institute of Science, ISRAEL
Gabriel Nunez, University of Michigan Medical School, USA
Sven Pettersson, Karolinska Institutet, SWDEN
Yan Shi, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Kiyoshi Takeda, Osaka University, JAPAN
David Underhill, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center , USA
Chuan Wu, The National Institutes of Health, USA
Xuan Zhang, Peking Union Medical College Hospital, CHINA
Liping Zhao, Shanghai Jiaotong University, CHINA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in September, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).