Robert Balaban, National Institutes of Health, USA
Brendan Battersby, University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Paolo Bernardi, University of Padova, ITALY
Navdeep Chandel, Northwestern University, USA
Quan Chen, Insitute of Zoology, CAS, CHINA
Heping Cheng, Peking University, CHINA
Andrew Dillin, University of California, Berkeley, USA
José Antonio Enríquez, Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares Carlos, SPAIN
Xiang-Dong Fu, University of California, San Diego, USA
Gyorgy Hajnoczky, Thomas Jefferson University, USA
Matthew Hirschey, Duke University, USA
Hui Jiang, National Institute of Biological Sciences, CHINA
Daria Mochly-Rosen, Stanford University, USA
Carlos Moraes, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, USA
Mike Murphy, MRC Mitochondrial Biology Unit, Cambridge, UK
Jared Rutter, HHMI / University of Utah, USA
David Sabatini, Whitehead Institute, USA
Luca Scorrano, University of Padova, ITALY
Gerald Shadel, Yale University, USA
Reuben Shaw, The Salk Institute, USA
Anu Suomalainen-Wartiovaara, University of Helsinki, FINLAND
Aleksandra Trifunovic, University of Cologne, GERMANY
Xiaodong Wang, National Institute of Biological Sciences, CHINA
Ding Xue, University of Colorado, USA
Maojun Yang, Tsinghua University, CHINA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in October, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).