Lieping Chen, Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Inder Verma, The Salk Institute, USA
Fan Bai, Peking university, China
Rene Bernards, Netherlands Cancer Institute, THE NETHERLANDS
Xin Chen, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Gen-Sheng Feng, University of California, San Diego, USA
Markus Grompe, Oregon Health and Sciences University, USA
Tim Greten, National Cancer Institute, USA
Xin-Yuan Guan, The University of Hong Kong, CHINA
Mathias Heikenwälder, Technische Universitat Munchen, GERMANY
Lijian Hui, Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences, CHINA
Tom Lüdde, University Hospital RWTH Aachen, GERMANY
Atsushi Miyajima, University of Tokyo, JAPAN
David Moore, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
Takahiro Ochiya, National Cancer Center Research Institute, JAPAN
Eli Pikarsky, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, ISRAEL
Shuji Terai, Niigata University, JAPAN
Fu-sheng Wang, Beijing 302 Hospital, CHINA
Xin Wei Wang, National Institute of Health, USA
Yunfang Wang, Beijing Institute of Transfusion Medicine, CHINA
Wei-Fen Xie, Changzheng Hospital, Second Military Medical University, CHINA
Shiou-Hwei Yeh, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, TAIWAN
Victor Yu, National University of Singapore, SINGAPORE
Lars Zender, University Hospital Tuebingen, GERMANY
Bin Zhou, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, CAS, CHINA
Jian Zhou, Zhongshan Hospital, Fudan Unviersity, CHINA
Jessica Zucman-Rossi, INSERM U674, FRANCE
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in December, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).