1. Defining tumor antigens and immunogenicity
2. Immune checkpoint blockade and antibody therapy
3. Adoptive T cell therapy
4. Vaccine-based immunotherapy
5. Gut microbiota, immunity and cancer
6. Inflammation, tumor microenvironment and immune escape
7. New approach to cancer immunotherapy
Robert Schreiber, Washington University, School of Medicine, USA
Laurence Zitvogel, Institut Gustave Roussy(IGR), FRANCE
Jay Berzofsky, National Cancer Institute, NIH, USA
Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences/The Second Military Medical University, CHINA
Vincenzo Cerundolo, University of Oxford, UNITED KINGDOM
Adelheid Cerwenka, German Cancer Research Center, GERMANY
Phillip Darcy, Peter MacCallum Cancer Institute, AUSTRALIA
Olivera Finn, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, USA
Yang-Xin Fu, UT Southwestern Medical Center, USA
Dmitry Gabrilovich, The Wistar Institute, USA
Guido Kroemer, Institute Gustav Roussy, FRANCE
Alberto Mantovani, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center, ITALY
Augusto Ochoa, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, USA
Pamela Ohashi, Princess Margaret Hospital, CANADA
Suzanne Ostrand-Rosenberg, University of Maryland, USA
Bruce Robinson, The University of Western Australia, AUSTRALIA
Michel Sadelain, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, USA
Pramod Srivastava, University of Connecticut Health School of Medicine, USA
Zhigang Tian, University of Science & Technology of China, CHINA
Dario Vignali, University of Pittsburgh, USA
Weiping Zou, University of Michigan Medical School, USA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in October, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).