1. Innate immunity & inflammation
2. Microbiome & inflammation
3. Autoimmune inflammation
4. Allergic inflammation
5. Anti-inflammation mechanisms
6. Human immunology & inflammatory diseases
7. Treatment of inflammatory disease
Xuetao Cao, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences/The Second Military Medical University, CHINA
Christopher Goodnow, Garvan Institute of Medical Research, AUSTRALIA
K. Frank Austen, Brigham & Women's Hospital, USA
Yasmine Belkaid, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, USA
Wanjun Chen, NIH Intramural Research Program, USA
Zhijian (James) Chen, UT Southwestern Medical Center, USA
David Corry, Baylor College of Medicine, USA
Daniel Cua, Merce Research Laboratories, USA
Chen Dong, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Richard Flavell, HHMI/Yale University School of Medicine, USA
Vijay Kuchroo, Harvard Medical School, USA
Zhanguo Li, Peking University, CHINA
Yong-Jun Liu, Sanofi, USA
Bali Pulendran, Emory University, USA
Feng Shao, National Institute of Biological Sciences, CHINA
Hong-Bing Shu, Wuhan University, CHINA
Carola Vinuesa, Australian National University, AUSTRALIA
Huji Xu, Shanghai Changzheng Hospital, CHINA
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on this web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs attending the conference will be selected for fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in December, 2017.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).