· Technology development
· Developmental Biology
· Cancer Biology
· Computational biology
· Single cell epigenomics
· Single cell transcriptional profiling
· Single cell DNA analysis
· Single cell imaging
· Next-generation sequencing
Stephen Quake , Stanford University , USA
Alexander van Oudenaarden , Hubrecht Institute , NETHERLANDS
Abstract title: Revealing novel cell types, cell-cell interactions, and cell lineages by single-cell sequencing
Xiaoliang Sunney Xie , Harvard University , USA
Abstract title: Single-Cell Whole Genome Analyses by Linear Amplification via Transposon Insertion (LIANTI)
Charles Gawad , St. Jude Children's Research Hospital , USA
Abstract title: Tracing Back the Past and Predicting the Future of Childhood Leukemias with Single-Cell Genomics
Yanyi Huang , Peking university, CHINA
Abstract title: Microfluidic Single Cell Whole Genome and Whole Transcriptome Amplification and Sequencing
Naihe Jing , Shanghai Institute for Biological Sciences, CAS , CHINA
Abstract title: Lineage segregation of post-implantion mouse embryo revealed by spatial and single cell transcriptome
Ning Jenny Jiang , University of Texas Austin , USA
Abstract title: Immune repertoire profiling by high-throughput sequencing and single cell analysis
Peter Kharchenko , Harvard Medical School , USA
Abstract title: Contrasting transcriptional and genetic heterogeneity within tumors
John Marioni , European Molecular Biology Laboratory , UNITED KINGDOM
Nicholas Navin , The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center , USA
Abstract title: Tumor Evolution at Single Cell Genomic Resolution
Woong-Yang Park , Samsung Medical Center, SOUTH KOREA
Abstract title: Immune profiling of breast cancer by single cell genome analysis
John Rasko , The University of Sydney , AUSTRALIA
Wolf Reik , The Babraham Institute , UNITED KINGDOM
Abstract title: Epigenetic reprogramming in mammalian development
Paul Robson , The Jackson Laboratory for Genomic Medicine, USA
Rickard Sandberg , Karolinska Institutet , SWEDEN
Fuchou Tang , Peking University , CHINA
Abstract title: Dissecting gene regulation network in human early embryos at single-cell and single-base resolution
Cole Trapnell , University of Washington , USA
Barbara Treutlein , Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology , GERMANY
Ana Martin-Villalba, German Cancer Research Center, GERMANY
Abstract title: Interrogating stem cell heterogeneity by single cell transcriptomics
Angela Wu , Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, HONG KONG
Xun Xu , BGI , CHINA
Abstract title: Diverse Evolutionary Dynamics in tumor and early neurodevelopment inferred by single cell sequencing
Cheng-Zhong Zhang, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Abstract title: Sequencing is believing: probing mutagenesis one cell at a time
Zemin Zhang , Peking University , CHINA
Abstract title: Single cell RNA sequencing reveals T cell patterns in hepatocellular carcinoma
, Baylor College of Medicine
Abstract title: Effective Detection of Variations in Single Cell Transcriptome
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in November, 2016.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).