1. Biogenesis of EVs and their diversity
2. EVs throughout the phylogenetic tree
3. Fundamentals of EV function: surface molecules and vesicle cargo transfer
4. Infectious diseases and extracellular vesicles
5. Functions of EVs in cancers
6. Extracellular vesicle-based biomarkers
7. Therapeutic applications of EVs
Raghu Kalluri, MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
Abstract title: Exploiting exosomes biology in the diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer
Chen-Yu Zhang, Nanjing University, CHINA
Abstract title: Identification of a membrane transporter to uptake mature microRNA
Eva-Maria Albers, Johannes Gutenberg University, GERMANY
Abstract title: Exosomes in neural cell communication: 'goodies' for neuronal fitness?
Suvendra Bhattacharyya, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, INDIA
Abstract title: Mechanisms of miRNA activity regulation by EV mediated export in mammalian cells
Dolores Di Vizio, Cedars-Sinai, USA
Abstract title: Large Oncosomes: New Frontiers for Cell-to-Cell Communication in Cancer
Andrew Hill, La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science, AUSTRALIA
Abstract title: The role of extracellular vesicles in neurodegenerative diseases
Judith Klumperman, University Medical Center Utrecht, THE NETHERLANDS
Abstract title: Correlative Light Electron Microscopy (CLEM) of endo-lysosomal compartments
Charles Pin-Kuang Lai , National Tsing-Hua University, TAIWAN
Abstract title: From Seeing to Believing: Visualization and Tracking of Extracellular Vesicles
Sai-Kiang Lim, Institute of Medical Biology, A*STAR, SINGAPORE
Abstract title: MSC exosome preparation: an assessment of homogeneity
Changjin Lee, POSTECH, SOUTH KOREA
Stefan Momma, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University Medical School, GERMANY
Abstract title: Extracellular vesicle-mediated transfer of functional RNA between tissues
Andreas Möller, QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute, AUSTRALIA
Abstract title: Hypoxic exosome signature predicts disease progression in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer patients
Takahiro Ochiya, National Cancer Center Research Institute, JAPAN
Abstract title: Extracellular vesicles as a novel diagnostic and therapeutic target for cancer
Janusz Rak, McGill University, Canada
Abstract title: Oncogenic driver mutations as regulators of cancer cell vesiculome
Gyongyi Szabo, University of Massachusetts Medical School, USA
Mercedes Tkach, Institut Curie, FRANCE
Abstract title: Definition and functionality of extracellular vesicle subtypes released simultaneously by dendritic cells
Ana Torrecilhas, Federal University of São Paulo, BRAZIL
Abstract title: Trypanosoma cruzi Trypomastigotes release EVs containing proinflammatory Virulence factors that enhance host-cell invasion by Toll like receptor 2
Kenneth Witwer, The Johns Hopkins University, USA
Hang Hubert Yin, University of Colorado Boulder, USA
Abstract title: Extracellular vesicle-sensing peptides derived from MARCKS block coagulation complex assembly
Li Yu, Tsinghua University, CHINA
Abstract title: Migrasome and Migracytosis
Xu Zhang, Institute of Neuroscience, SIBS, CAS, CHINA
Lei Zheng, Nanfang Hospital, Southern Medical University, CHINA
Abstract title: Exosomes derived from mesenchymal phenotype lung cancer cells promote epithelial mesenchymal transition in epithelial cells through transfer of distinct small RNA cargo
We encourage abstracts to contain new and unpublished materials. The abstracts must be submitted electronically by the abstract deadline. Selection of material for oral and poster presentation will be made by the organizers. Status (fellow's talk/poster) of abstracts will be posted on our web site as soon as decisions have been made by the organizers.
We are eager to have as many young people as possible attend since they are likely to benefit most from this meeting. A certain number of presentations by graduate students and postdocs in this conference will be selected as fellowship (USD $100-$500) awards. For more details, please visit http://www.csh-asia.org/stipends.html
We look forward to seeing you at Suzhou in December, 2016.
Please kindly note:
1. Registration includes food, but does NOT include Housing. Due to requests from participants to provide more housing at lower prices, we have expanded our housing options to include some lower priced nearby hotels. After completing the online registration, you will receive a link to the full list of housing options.
*Reference Room Rate:
CNY 500 per standard room per night in the Conference Hotel (Worldhotel Grand Dushulake Suzhou)
Up from CNY 200 per standard room per night in nearby budget hotels (within 5 km)
CNY 400-700 per standard room per night in nearby 4-5 star hotels
2. The meeting registration is an integral package. We encourage all our participants to stay for the full meeting period and communicate with each other. No refund/discount or day pass is available for partial participation.
3. The early price will be available if the full payment is finished before the exact due date.
For USD participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if we could not successfully charge the payment from your registered credit card before the deadline.
For CNY participants, we will automatically change your package price to the update one if our bank account could not receive your full payment by wire transfer before the deadline.
4. For late registrations, your registration materials may not be guaranteed since the order is usually made in advance.
5. Please inform us your special request on food (vegetarian, kosher…etc.) or other things during the online registration or email us as early as possible so that we could make relevant arrangement accordingly.
6. Student package is exclusively designed for all the graduate, undergraduate and doctor students who have not received the doctor degree. (Student ID will be required upon arrival).